Saturday, July 29, 2006

While the memories of my US trip are drifting away... I'm on a new road towards my destiny... After having bought a dream for myself and enjoying life as it goes on with the up n downs... thats wht keeps me going... learning a lot of lessons... trying to connect back to people from my childhood days and remember the person that i was and always wanted to be... really invigorates my mind with a renewed sense of freshness...

With all this on my mind I find a new zeal in doing things in a new way... speaking to people ... learning from their experiences.... understanding how I should move ahead with my life. A splurge of realizations on my mind makes me understand of my weaknesses and work on correcting them. Satisfying...

Making new friends can be fun ... I'm having fun too... meeting people from different backgrounds .... understanding how people think... how different opinions one can have from another... Now all this is just fine as long as you don't mess up a wonderful friendship for some trivial reason. And then changing yourself to make certain things work can be for good. Doesn't really mean you become a different person or anything, but you do things in a differernt way and eliminate those that don't do good in anyway, but just got into them just along the way, thinking that everyone does this stuff... and later realize that this stuff isn't for me... why am I doing stuff like this? Haven't I my own individuality? Ofcourse I've always been someone with a mind of my own and this is fine as long as I don't hurt someone or do something in the process of being head strong.

Life's just going on ...

No comments: